Cable Tie Tools - Manual Cable Tie Tool
EVO 7 MECHANICAL HAND TOOL
Manual cable tie tools are designed and used for the easy tensioning and cutting of cable ties.
At a glance
- IEWC Part # 110-70083
- Manufacturer Hellermann Tyton
- Manufacturer Part # 110-70083
Compatible Cable Ties0.19"
Specification(s)MIL M90387, MIL MS90387-1, RoHS
Standard Package Quantity1
Supplier SeriesNOT SPECIFIED
- Available in two trigger spans, Standard 3.5" (90 mm) and Short 3.1 (80 mm), to accommodate different hand sizes for better operator command with less force and fatigue
- Contoured soft trigger and air-cushion handle keeps the wrist in an upright, neutral position providing greater operator control, minimizes slippage
- Lightweight tool with the most technologically-advanced ergonomic design for reducing work-related risks such as fatigue and injury that effect productivity
- Operating function offers 33 precise pre-set, easy-to-read settings that reduce subjectivity or the need for fine tuning
- Patent-pending Tension/Lock/Cut Technology (TLC) technology delivers a "true" flush-cut for a safer installation with no protrusions to damage neighboring components
- Revolutionary tool that can be used to fasten all variations of HellermannTyton's 18 - 80 pound cable ties selected as suitable for any application or situation.
- Tension lock-in mechanism eliminates operator ability to change tension setting for critical applications
- The advanced operating system of the TLC technology provides operational reliability and durability resulting in fewer repairs and an extended lifespan
- The greater tension range satisfies a variety of applications with just one tool
- Wide tapered tie entry allows for easy insertion of each tie for improving productivity and streamlining the process of moving from one tie to another quickly
- eases wear and tear on tool components