IEWC Partners with TE Connectivity for US Broadcast & Communications
四月 3, 2014
IEWC, Inc. is pleased to announce an expanded supplier partnership for its Broadcast & Communications products portfolio. IEWC is now an authorized distributor for TE Connectivity in the United States, growing the relationship formerly focused in Canada. IEWC's broadened relationship with TE further demonstrates its commitment to the Broadcast & Communications following the acquisitions of Delco & Westlake Electronic Supply over the last 15 months.
TE is the world's largest provider of connectivity solutions, including the popular ADC brand targeted to the Broadcast & Entertainment market. IEWC's TE offering includes their Broadcast & Entertainment and Enterprise Networks portfolios, including Audio and Video Patching Systems, Broadcast Connectors, Broadcast Fiber Connectivity Solutions, among other lines.
TE is recognized for its commitment to research & development. IEWC is particularly enthused to now be able to offer the following smartly designed products:
- ProPatch® Miniature (PPM) Patching Systems: The PPM is a Miniature High-Density Coax patching system is designed for applications where space is at a premium and weight may be an issue. The 2 x 48 panel features jacks with a unique patented switchable termination system, circuit identification and screwless jack insertion/removal for easy access
- WECO HD Midsize Video Jacks (MVJ): TE's Midsize Video Jacks were developed with performance in mind. Waveguide conductor technology provides bandwidth beyond 3GHz with exceptional IL performance. Solderless construction and sealed ports ensure long field life in harsh environments.
- ProPatch® Programmable (PPP) Audio Patching Systems: The PPP provides independent circuit configuration including ground planes via DIP switching on individual computer grade circuit cards. Made to the highest standards MIL SPEC standards.
- Coaxial Connectors: ADC introduced the true 75 Ohm connector to the HD Broadcast market. The ADC brand of 75Ω connectors are the most universally accepted coaxial termination method in the market today.
- ProAx® Triaxial Camera Connectors: The ADC brand of ProAx® Triax connectors were designed to be terminated using standard tooling and are easily field repairable, gender reversible and panel mounted using universal kits. The electrical performance allows for extended frequency response for the next generation of cameras delivering HD via triaxial cable and connectors.